What are your office hours?
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, VISA, MC, Discover and American Express.
What insurance do you accept?
We except most major Health insurance plans including but not limited to:
- Community Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Personal Injury
- Medicare United
- Golden Rule
Check with your insurance company to find out if we participate with your individual plan.
What to Expect
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment in order to complete our new patient registration forms.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Your health insurance card(s)
- A referral from your primary care physician if applicable
- Your co-payment
- Credit card/debit card
- A list of your current medications
- A copy of your x-rays, MRI, blood tests or any other diagnostic testing you have completed regarding the condition for which you will be treated.
- A pair of shorts if you will be evaluated for a knee or hip condition
- Our female patients are encouraged to bring a tank top if you are going to be evaluated for a shoulder injury/condition.
- If you are a minor (under the age of 18) you must be accompanied bya parent or guardian
- What can I expect during my exam?
- You will be escorted to an exam room by one of our medical professionals
- Your medical history will be reviewed
- Depending on the condition for which you will be treated, you may be required to have x-rays taken within our office
- You will be examined by a physician or physician assistant where your course of treatment will be discussed.