Download Patient Forms Below
Please printout and complete the appropriate forms:
Medical Information Sheet – Click here
New Patient Forms – Click here
Credit Card Financial Policy – Click here
Release of Records – Click here
Privacy Notice – Click here
What to Expect
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Your health insurance card(s)
- A referral from your primary care physician if applicable
- Your co-payment
- Credit card/debit card
- A list of your current medications
- A copy of your x-rays, MRI, blood tests or any other diagnostic testing you have completed regarding the condition for which you will be treated.
- A pair of shorts if you will be evaluated for a knee or hip condition
- Our female patients are encouraged to bring a tank top if you are going to be evaluated for a shoulder injury/condition.
- If you are a minor (under the age of 18) you must be accompanied bya parent or guardian
- What can I expect during my exam?
- You will be escorted to an exam room by one of our medical professionals
- Your medical history will be reviewed
- Depending on the condition for which you will be treated, you may be required to have x-rays taken within our office
- You will be examined by a physician or physician assistant where your course of treatment will be discussed.
I am currently treating a lot of tennis players and I am seeing a lot of tennis elbow. Tennis elbow formally known as lateral epicondylitis is an inflammation of the tendons as they insert onto the lateral epicondyle, which is on the outside right above the elbow...
In the last several years I have diversified my practice and have started to take care of a greater number of people who have shoulder problems. I have had literally hundreds of patients come to me with surgical recommendations. I have treated most of these people...